At Break The Divide we're always looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help us Break The Divide! See how you can help below!
Break The Divide Executive Team Roles
- Finding grants
- Working on grant applications
- Innovating fundraising techniques for BTD
- Creating and sending newsletters to all BTD network members
- Organizing connections between different chapters
- Looking for contacts for BTD initiatives
- Creative Team
- Creating Videos
- Website Blog Posts
- Graphic Design
- Advertising for Events
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Working closely with creative team to find content to post / share
- Finding ways to grow our social outreach
- Resources and Education
- Creating plans for students leading meetings at chapters
- Creating resources for teachers to implement BTD projects
for more information on these roles click here!
Just fill out this quick application form to be considered!
Break The Divide Chapter Director
Responsibilities of a Director:
- Start a BTD Chapter at your own school / in your own community
- Build your own team of dedicated individuals
- Manage and host your own BTD events within your region
- Respond to Facebook/Email quickly to allow for swift communication among Directors
- Help other directors with their events if and when needed
- Invite friends to like our Facebook Page and follow our Instagram Page
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with the public
For more info on how to run a BTD chapter click here!
If you're interested in starting a chapter of Break The Divide at your school and becoming a chapter director just fill out this application to be considered!
Once you've applied click here to learn how to run your BTD chapter.
For the teachers...
Teachers looking to foster empathy and give students the opportunity to be leaders in their community can apply below to get their school involved!