At Break The Divide, we're always looking for students and teachers to start BTD Chapters at their schools! Find out how you can get involved below.
Break The Divide Chapter Director
Responsibilities of a Director:
- Start a BTD Chapter at your own school / in your own community
- Build your own team of dedicated individuals
- Manage and host your own BTD events within your region
- Respond to Facebook/Email quickly to allow for swift communication among Directors
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with the public
For more information on the responsibilities of a BTD Chapter Director, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in starting a chapter of Break The Divide at your school and becoming a chapter director just fill out this application to be considered!
Teachers looking to support personalized education and give students the opportunity to be leaders in their community can apply below to get their school involved!
Teachers involved in the BTD Network will be given access to:
- Custom curriculum content about empathy, collaboration, and global change-making.
- Our staff facilitators that will help organize connections between schools.
- A global network of schools involved in change-making projects.